It’s National Lobster Day! What does that have to do with Couple’s Sexy Ideas and Inspirations you ask. Well, I am always looking at holidays and ways to give couple’s that kinky sexy Twist!
Historically Speaking Lobster
Lobster, even though we consider them a delicacy today, that wasn’t always the case. It’s a “crabs to riches” for the lobster. In colonial times, lobster was fed to the pigs and goats. Early lobster consumers could buy Boston baked beans for .53 cents a pound, canned lobster sold for just .11 cents a pound.” Those are the days when lobster was the food relegated to be prisoners food. The lobster’s transformation only came about once a railway started serving the meat as an exotic item to its unknowing passengers. With railroads darting across the country, it didn’t take long for word to spread about this delicious new delicacy, which was foreign to all but those hailing from the Northeast.
- Did you know Lobsters can live up to 100 years old?
- Lobsters always arrive at our tables bright red, yet they don’t start out that way. In the ocean, they come in many colors. Some are yellow, green or even blue.
- Lobsters grow their whole life, taste with their legs, and chew with their stomachs.
- They can regenerate limbs.
- Lobsters are left-‘handed’, right-‘handed’ or ambidextrous. Their claws can create up to 100 pounds of force per square inch.
- Male lobsters in particular are rather promiscuous. They DO NOT MATE FOR LIFE.
- Lobster Couples have a monogamous bond, but it only lasts for two weeks during serial mating. This is where a bunch of females take turns taking off their shells and having a fling with the local dominant male that lasts a week or two and, if they’re not happy with the amount of sperm he’s provided, then they leave to seek a little extra action.
- Lobsters contain no carbohydrates and 27.55 grams of protein per 1 cup serving.
- In 1 cup serving, there’s 129 calories and 1.25 grams of fat.
- Lobster is an excellent source of selenium, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A, and calcium.
Being Someone’s Lobster
On the T.V. show “Friends”, the character “Phoebe” created the belief that lobster’s mate for life. She made the hypothesis using the other characters on the show, thus explaining that Ross was Rachel “lobster”, because like lobsters they to have fallen in love and will mate for life. We now know that’s not true, yet the symbolism as not died. The lobster continues to signify the person to whom another is meant to be with forever.
Rock, or the Spiny Lobsters are found in warmer waters. Lobster are often called sea crayfish. Whereas the American lobster has marketable meat in its claws, body, and tail, the spiny lobster only has marketable meat in its tail. We have to mention Rock Lobster the song by The B-52’s. The song was their first single in 1979. The song rock lobster was reintroduced in 1986 and hit high on the charts. The rest is history.
How do we Twist this holiday and celebrate it as as a subMrs and husDOM? Of course eat a little lobster tonight but as well add a little fun dancing to the B-52’s Rock Lobster song. But the TWIST, I would post a few images to give you some ideas… Below are Lobster toys, lobster nipple clamps, lobster dildos and the lobster penetrator and a lobster mitt.
So, prepare yourself for lobster day! Order those toys and clamps! Let your Sir know he is your hus-dominant lobster by buying a cute red satin boxers, a lobster cup, card or a lobster t-shirt!
P.S. Purple is a great color to compliment your lobster so if you buy your Sir some red boxers get yourself some purple lingerie or robe!
Sexy Lobsters Lovers are Forever!
Does your sexy lobster husband want to become a husDOM? Have him register on husDOM.com