At Tangled Wood we are trying to encourage and help guide new Dominants and submissives along their journeys into the D/s-M lifestyle. As a reader and contributor to the Tangled Wood communities, we expect you to offer quality comments and conversations that bring value to all of our readers.
To ensure our communities are buzzing with quality conversation and the integrity of our members is maintained, we reserve the right to, but undertake no duty to edit, not post (or later remove) any material that we find to be inappropriate. We are committed to making sure various points-of-view are represented in these conversations, and when commenting and conversing on community topics, participants are expected to:
D/s Etiquette – no Dominant is to make contact with or solicit any submissive, whether she is owned or not, including my Little Kaninchen.
Be respectful – do not insult, threaten, or abuse; do not use profanity, deception, or off-color remarks (or jokes); and do not post illegal content or another’s copyrighted work.
Be honest and engage – give us feedback about how we can make our community even better and offer accurate insights and informed responses when topics appeal to you.
Stay relevant – offer comments and feedback that contribute to quality conversation about the topic being discussed.
Be smart – do not reveal personal information about yourself or other members.
Be realistic – realize that no one within our communities are experts and that how they may represent themselves may not be who or what they really are. Their suggestions, advice or recommendations should be viewed as entertainment in nature.
Be courteous – while re-blogs, pingbacks and links to our communities are appreciated, we do not allow soliciting or advertising of any sort to include private messaging. POSTING ANY LINK to other websites, blogs, posts or articles is STRICTLY PROHIBITED,
Tangled Wood’s Rules up close
The following rules are intended to be adhered to fundamentally as well as in spirit. If for any reason we feel that the spirit of the rule is being undermined we will take the appropriate action.
- No Dominant is to make contact with or solicit any submissive, whether she is owned or not, including my Little Kaninchen.
- No Dominant is allowed to engage in discussion regarding approaching or soliciting another Dominant’s submissive.
- Dominants must at all times behave in a gentlemanly manner and be respectful.
- submissives must always behave respectfully.
- Respect – Everyone is to conduct themselves in a courteous manner and with respect at all times. We do not have any tolerance for disrespecting others.
- husDOM.com is a Dominant only website. submissives can find a home at , www.submrs.com.
- submrs.com – subMrs.com is a submissive only website. Dominants can find a home, www.husDOM.com.
- All of the prohibited activities are prohibited within the entire dominion of our communities including any private communication, private messaging, private chats or any other form of private communications.
- Links; no matter how helpful the data may have been to a member along their personal journey, links to other websites are strictly prohibited from being placed anywhere on Tangled Wood. It is our belief that most links may be beneficial to other members but experience has proven to us that some links may deteriorate the integrity of our communities and our beliefs, therefore we have chosen to deny all links.
- Books, Articles and or other references and recommendations; Due to the quality and tone of some of the information written and or available on the internet today, we have taken the position to not allow any recommendations of this nature. Our experience has proven that the overwhelming amount of recommendations have been excellent. Unfortunately, we have also experienced some brutally offensive recommendations. We do not posses the resources to vet all of the recommendations. (Brand names of products are permitted)
- Absolutely NO SOLICITATION of any kind will be permitted on husDOM™, subMrs™, Fox and Hare, or Tangled Wood, LLC or any of it’s enterprises.
- Our communities are not hook-up websites. It is prohibited to solicit meetings or hook-ups with other members.
- There is to be no tolerance for bullying, sly remarks, racial slurs, insults, threats, making fun of, cursing, profanity, off-color remarks or verbal abuse of any kind
- No use of deception. This means to always be honest and do not lie or mislead others within the community. DO NOT misrepresent yourself or anything else.
- No community participation while under the influence of or impaired by drugs or alcohol.
- Any content that depicts, promotes, or encourages in any manner, any type of sexual relationship with a minor is prohibited.
- Any content that depicts, promotes, or encourages in any manner, any type of murder, snuff, necrophilia, cannibalism, zoophilia or bestiality is prohibited.
- It is prohibited to post, directly or indirectly, any personally identifying information about another member without their consent. Personally identifying information includes, but is not limited to, a person’s first name, last name, email address, profession, phone number, residential address and place of work.
- There is to be no discussion about politics, religion, or other controversial topics.
- It is prohibited to upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, private or public conversations between two or more members in any public forum.
- No one shall promote any type of hate towards any person or any group of people.
- No person or entity is to create a user account for a business, organization, website or event.
- The collection or storage of personal identifying information regarding member or members for commercial purposes or for unlawful purposes is prohibited.
- Members are not permitted to impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, Tangled Wood or any of its officers, employees, and volunteers; or otherwise falsely state or otherwise misrepresent their affiliation with any person or entity.
In the event of any conflict or descrepency between the Terms & Condtions and the Community Protocol, the Terms & Conditions will take precedence.