• subrianne-CGL

at

Take it nice and slow. Down time in person or virtually when he is gone. Finding a few rituals that can be modified when he is gone. Constant communication even while being parents. Easier said than done. Small small steps until they become a good habit. You both want it so that is a good thing. I am glad you are here on site.

• Liten_Skogkatt_CGL

at

We’re doing our best. We’ve been side by side for 7 years. We’ve just never been apart and with the dynamic it’s just a lot. We’re both not giving up. I’m glad I’m here

• Kaninchen

Administrator
    at

Hello babygirl!

Well, I have a Sir that travels as well. You have to find little rituals, easily done for one another. They also have little bracelets where if he touches it, it notifies or vibrates yours… You can make him little sticky notes to post on a mirror everyday he’s away. You can text shmexy pics to him daily… of doing your sub rituals. Most of these you must set up before he goes, but it would show him that you are committed and still doing your role …so he will do the same. There’s always night time submission online with each other…. It will be hard at first since you’re both new finding what he likes as a DOM. This is a new adventure so every moment you can communicate about what you both want your dynamic to look like. You just have to keep being your role, telling him you love it, when he’s home downtime and playtimes so that he can get to know who his DOM is… and you get a chance to build it a little bit each time he is home. Look up my ritual, Pass the Torch…. see if you both would like to do that!

You are welcum to email me anytime, lk@subMrs.com

L.K. Also, do not get all wrapped up with the 24/7 label…. I believe it puts on pressure couples…

How I look at it is… does your husband quit being a father when he goes to work? Does he quit being your husband when he goes to work? Of course NOT! So, when he goes away he is still your DOM … you are still his sub. If you both are being the role you have agreed to then you are them all the time, regardless how much time you are spending scening or having sex. When you look at it 24/7 means what? Even in the best of dynamics and committed couples they are NOT having sex or scening or doing D|S-m in a constant state of 24/7… SO, take the pressure off…. Some couples with small kiddos have to be “Weekend Warriors” and that fine… but even between that time they still are being their roles. Don’t put that pressure on…. just use that time to explore your personal journey into submission and figuring out who you are and the rest of the time helping your Sir, guiding this new journey you are on!

https://submrs.com/bedroom-submissive-2/

Bedroom submissive or subMrs | You are D/s-M!