- January 2, 2019 at 4:50 pm #31524
Does anyone use a couples app for private texting? If so, which one do you recommend? Does it have a calendar that shares events? Thank YOU💐!!! I hope this is the right spot to ask this?? Blessings, Colibri
- January 2, 2019 at 5:17 pm #31525Jade/SlySaintParticipantPremium subMrs™
We have used a few text options
Currently using telegram.
We used cozi for calendaring before but just made our own google calendar instead. Found it easier to integrate since we use that already for other things.
- January 3, 2019 at 2:04 pm #31526
Jade, Thank you for your response. I will look into that app!!! Have a great day!
- January 3, 2019 at 4:57 pm #31527subMarie *AMB/Sir EdModeratorPremium subMrs™
Hi Colibri! I use the app that is titled, “Between, the App Couples.” We really liked it because it is private and saves messages, photos, and videos. It also has a calendar. There is little room for error in anyone else accidentally peeking into our personal stuff.
- January 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm #31528
subMarie, Thank you for your response!! I will check into that app. I like the calendar combo!! Have a great day!!
- January 4, 2019 at 5:49 pm #31529Minx/SirOTWParticipantPremium subMrs™
We use two different apps….. Couplete which has a to do wishes, love letter section, calendar, and a simple time line where I keep a food journal for my Sir to follow. Then we use another app for “Fun” photos and videos called Wire. It’s awesome! My Sir is in IT and he did lots of research as to which apps are best for encrypted, unable to receive information, by outside parties.
- January 7, 2019 at 6:40 pm #31534Angelica *AMB/BigOneParticipantPremium subMrs™
Our favorite is “Couple”. It is password protected, so when my littles are borrowing my phone, they can’t access it. It saves the videos, photos, and messages unless one of us deletes them, which I appreciate, because I enjoy scrolling back from tme to time and seeing the progress our conversations have made.
- January 7, 2019 at 10:02 pm #31538
Thank you both (Minx & Angelica) for responding! Your input has been most helpful!!
- January 8, 2019 at 4:08 pm #31543pearl/BayoWolfModeratorPremium subMrs™
BayoWolf and I have used Couple for years! No chance of texting the wrong person on accident!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.