• Posted by littlepiep on at

Miss and I start the 21 day fix tomorrow (sunday) anyone tried itI know Miss was shocked at how much and many calories they were letting her have (its a calculation based on body weight). Doing the measurements and stuff tomorrow if yall want can give up dates and an end review of how it worked.

littlepiep replied 9 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • little-jolie

at

I’ve done 2 rounds of the 21 day fix, with great results! I’m down 16 lbs and 13 inches, looove it! Sir and I are starting our third round on Monday, we love it and consider it a lifestyle change – we like to eat the same kinds of foods even when we’re not technically on the plan.

• littlepiep

at

Awesome! I may message you if I get stuck then! Always nice to hear about good results!!

• little-red

at

I would love to know more, gonna google it and see if it might work for me. Thanks for the idea, p.s. Sir requires me to stick to the sausage diet, LOL

• little-jolie

at

Lol LR, my Sir requires the same!! If you’re interested in buying, I’m a coach and I sell beach body stuff. Not trying to advertise here I swear – just to let you know if you wanted to buy anything and you didn’t know anyone who sold it! We love the 21 day fix eating plan, and now the PiYo is coming out soon and it looks awesome – I’m excited to try it out!

• june

at

What is the 21 day fix? I did a quick google and figured out it’s an exercise/eating plan one has to sign up for, but what is the food part like… or rather, what kinds of food can one eat?

Thanks!

• littlepiep

at

It’s more portion control than cutting out food groups which I really like.

• littlepiep

at

so far my only gripe about it is how little wine I get every night. If thats the worst part of it I’m hooked!

• littlepiep

at

so we finished and i lost 10.75 inches holy crud! Feeling great i definitely recommend it!