• 12 Days of Christmas Fantasy

Posted by Unknown Member on at

It was suggested by the wonderful KLB that I share how Sir and I are playing the 12 days of Christmas game. I’ve received my Sir’s permission to do that here. So far it has been really fun for both of us. I’m going to explain how we set it up and what we have done so far. I will add each day as they happen.

After our sub chat the other night I was super excited about the idea of the 12 Days of Christmas Fantasy Style. I shared the idea with Sir and he thought it sounded like lots of fun. We decided we would each write 6 ideas. I was to share my ideas with Sir so he made sure they were all slightly different. He added 6 ideas of his own. We decided to stick with the Christmas idea by naming each idea with a play on a popular Christmas Song.

We each wrote our ideas on Christmas gift tags. Sir then placed each idea into its own envelope so there is no peeking. We wanted to keep it a slight surprise for both of us so we decided the exact order of when we would do each activity would be random. Each night before bed we draw out the next day’s activity. Sir will then set up the scene for sometime the next day. Each idea contains an activity that must be included in the play time but Sir mostly gets to make the decision on how it will play out.

Day 1: O’ Christmas Tree – Panda’s Idea: For my fantasy, I told Sir that I wished for sexy fun time by the Christmas tree. I thought he was pretty creative with how he took my idea and ran with it. He had me set up our yoga mats and blankets like a bed in front of the tree. He dressed us both in pajamas and had us pretend to go to sleep for the night. When we woke up it was Christmas morning then, we celebrated Christmas morning but opening all our new “toys” and we just had to play with right away.

Day 2: Panda the Ball Gagged Whore (Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer) – Sir’s Idea: For Sir’s Fantasy I was instructed to dress in an outfit of Sir’s choice complete with stockings, garter, heels and full make up. I was now Sir’s whore for the night. Sir told me that we wanted to get his money’s worth from me. Sir had me leave lip marks all over him 😉 Sir inspected my attire and added the lovely ball gag. He then spent a good about of time of torturing with my favorite wand.

Day 3: Silent Night (Sensory Deprivation) – Sir’s Idea: I will add once we play tomorrow.

his-kitten-mr-tish replied 9 years, 3 months ago 5 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Unknown Member

Deleted User
    at

Follow Up:

Day 3: Silent Night (Sensory Deprivation) – Sir’s Idea: For this activity Sir placed a blindfold on me as well as full over the ear headphones. Sir played white noise in the head phones. He placed nipple clamps on me and tied my ankles and wrists together with rope. He then proceeded to tease me relentlessly. He used many different tools including a feather, toothbrush, Wartenburg pinwheel, light flogging, and a leather slapper. He spent a lot of time just watching me leaving me in suspense of what he was going to do next. It was overall a fun time and a very pleasant Silent Night.

Day 4: Happy X-Mas (Hog Tie Fun) – Sir’s Idea: I will follow up after we play tomorrow.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    at

These is awesome Panda and I will have to keep this in mind for next year 12 days of Christmas. Thank you for sharing

• his-little-fox

at

This is amazing Panda! Glad to have you subtastic ladies for all the super fun ideas.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    at

Day 4: Happy X-Mas (Hog Tie Fun) – Sir’s Idea: We recently got a set of leather wrist and ankle cuffs. We ordered a hog-tie attachment for the cuffs. This was actually the first time we got to play with it. Sir used it 2 different ways first with me on my stomach with my arms and legs attached behind me. He also had me rise to my knees and attach my ankles to my wrists under my stomach so I had my butt in the air for some light impact play, a little toy teasing and some wand love.

Day 5: Flogging Bells (Impact Play) – Panda’s Idea: Sir was very excited for this activity. I’m pretty sure he had been saving up for it. Sir tied my wrists together with my favorite purple rope. He had me lean against the wall and warmed me up for my pretty purple flogger. This was our first intense impact scene. It was a lot of fun but very taxing for me. I’m looking forward to experiencing more of this after some time to recover.

Day 6: You’re a Mean One Mr. Sir (Orgasm Denial) – Sir’s Idea: Will post after we play

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    at

Follow Up:

So we got a few days behind because of our crazy weekend schedule. We combined a few days into one session. I’ve outlined them below.

Day 6: You’re a Mean One Mr. Sir (Orgasm Denial) – Sir’s Idea
    Day 7: It’s Beginning to Look Like A Very WAXY Christmas (Wax Play)- Panda’s Idea
    Day 8: It’s A Colorful Christmas (Rainbow Party – THANKS LK!) – Panda’s Idea

Sir combined these into one session. It was a little busy but a lot of fun. Sir started out by having me lay on my back and giving we ankle bindings placing my legs in a frog position. He attached my legs to my arms and used my cuff to hook my wrists together. I was not going anywhere. He then attached my wand with bondage tape. While tormenting me with the wand by changing speeds and turning it on and off he kept me on the edge for a while. He also was occasionally pouring melted wax on my chest. He continued this for a while until he finally allowed me to go over the edge.

After a little clean up, Sir allowed me to take the lead on the Rainbow party. It was a lot of fun. I had six different colors to play with and was able to get all 6 displayed. I will need to get a few additional colors to add the party for future play. Sir really enjoyed this Christmas treat.

Day 9: Do they know, what I know (Public Toy Play) – Sir’s Idea: This is the first time that we have taken our play outside the house. Sir asked me to pick him up from work today with my bullet already in place. We went to the grocery store to pick up supplies for the holidays. Sir usually HATES going to the store. Today he was very amused by playing with the remote to my bullet. It was very fun knowing we had this big secret happening right in front of everyone.

Day 10: Baby It’s Cold Outside (Ice Play) – Panda’s Idea – Will update after play

• april

at

Hi Panda, I really hope you will continue reporting on your 12 days of Christmas, sooo many awesome ideas !!!

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    at

Update: Due to the craziness of the holidays and Sir being sick afterwards, we didn’t get to finish our 12 days. 🙁
    Maybe next year we will start a few days earlier so we can fit everything in before we have to attend too many functions. I hope everyone had a blessed holiday and wish everyone a very wonderful New Year!

• his-kitten-mr-tish

at

Panda, thank you so much for sharing this brilliant and fun idea! I showed it to my Sir and we plan to incorporate it into our Christmas fun for 2015. I’m so sorry your Sir was sick and hope he is feeling better. Perhaps 12 days of New Years Resolutions?