Suggestions for quiet impact play?
- February 21, 2016 at 10:29 am #22083bookwormbethParticipantRegistered subMrs™
I love a good spanking and other impact play, but it can get pretty loud. We have three teenagers in the house and very rarely have the house to ourselves. Any suggestions for something quiet for inpact play?
- February 21, 2016 at 5:30 pm #22088Veruca MOD/Mr. CainModeratorPremium subMrs™
Sir and I haven’t found any “quiet” impact toys/devices…just crank up some music! 😀
- February 26, 2016 at 8:49 pm #22158Bliss aka Mr. Grant’s muffinParticipantPremium subMrs™
A riding crop, sometimes referred to as a “bat” in tack shops is a bit quieter than other devices. It will be short with a leather end that is flat and about 3″ long and 2″ wide. It’s not totally quiet but not as loud as other leather implements. PM if you can’t find one and I can help you find one.
- February 28, 2016 at 10:19 am #22161Veruca MOD/Mr. CainModeratorPremium subMrs™
Yes, the crop can be quieter, but it still makes a significant slapping sound depending on how hard Sir is swinging.
- February 29, 2016 at 1:33 am #22176Anonymous
All impact implements will create noise, some less than others. Yes the crop is the quietest amongst the many. You could roll up a towel and your Sir could snap it on your ass…it will mark and hurt that you may yell it’s more quieter than a crop. Lol!
- April 25, 2017 at 8:39 am #26912Mrs.TParticipantRegistered subMrs™
We have a soft leather paddle that we got off of amazon that seems to make less noise than our crop. The impact area is much larger too which is nice for me. The crop is extremely loud compared to the leather paddle. Maybe its a swinging technique though, Master does love the sound of the snap.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.