Suggestions for quiet impact play?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mrs.T 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     bookwormbeth 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

I love a good spanking and other impact play, but it can get pretty loud. We have three teenagers in the house and very rarely have the house to ourselves. Any suggestions for something quiet for inpact play?

Veruca MOD/Mr. Cain 

Premium subMrs™

Sir and I haven’t found any “quiet” impact toys/devices…just crank up some music! 😀

Bliss aka Mr. Grant’s muffin 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

A riding crop, sometimes referred to as a “bat” in tack shops is a bit quieter than other devices. It will be short with a leather end that is flat and about 3″ long and 2″ wide. It’s not totally quiet but not as loud as other leather implements. PM if you can’t find one and I can help you find one.

Veruca MOD/Mr. Cain 

Premium subMrs™

Yes, the crop can be quieter, but it still makes a significant slapping sound depending on how hard Sir is swinging.

Anonymous

All impact implements will create noise, some less than others. Yes the crop is the quietest amongst the many. You could roll up a towel and your Sir could snap it on your ass…it will mark and hurt that you may yell it’s more quieter than a crop. Lol!

Mrs.T 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

We have a soft leather paddle that we got off of amazon that seems to make less noise than our crop. The impact area is much larger too which is nice for me. The crop is extremely loud compared to the leather paddle. Maybe its a swinging technique though, Master does love the sound of the snap.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2019 subMrs™ MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | MARRIED D/S LIFESTYLE | JOURNEY FROM WIFE TO MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | FINDING DOMINANT HUSBAND

CONTACT US | subMrs™

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

RESCHEDULED ! Premium Member Live Video Chat | June 25, 9pm Eastern | Kneel What Do You Feel Submissive Challenge Results Learn more

TEST121

Forgot your details?