Suggestions for hiding and storing impact toys

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Little Bunny 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Little Bunny 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

Between the floggers, paddles, crop, and other items we are running out of places to properly store our impact toys. We have 3 children, 9-14, to keep these items locked away from and our current solution just isn’t working. My favorite purple and black leather flogger is getting kinks in the falls from not being hung properly and the rest are just haphazardly placed where they can be out of sight. Smaller toys are easily stored in a large safe in our walk in closet but, how and where are you all storing larger impact toys?

subMarie *AMB/Sir Ed 

Premium subMrs™

Hey Little Bunny!

My Sir has most of our items hidden in a locking gun storage ottoman. Other items he has in dresser drawers. He had some floggers hung up inside of our television entertainment unit. I have seen that other Sirs have hooks with their items hanging secretly in the closet behind clothes. Check out this store on Etsy! I would love to get my Sir one of the storage trunks. They are a little pricey. Please let me know if anyone knows of something similar. 🙂

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ToyBoxxxStudio?ref=search_shop_redirect

mess123 
      Participant

Registered subMrs™

I didnt think of the solution until I read what you have already done.
      Buy a full sized gun safe. you can get a small footprint but full height one for a reasonable price and they will fit in most any closet easily.

Jsbunny *Prema/JayDom 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

Hi little bunny. My Sir just finished a project for our impact toys. Picture with a case attached behind it. It hangs on the wall hinges on one side lock on the other. Hidden in plain sight. You could use a mirror instead of a picture. We are looking at doing another for my collars and cuffs. Check my activity for pics if you would like to have a look.
    Jsbunny

Little Bunny 
      Participant

Premium subMrs™

Jsbunny, your photos actually inspired me to ask the question, so thank you! I loved the idea and would like to see if we could figure out a way to make it lockable and totally hidden. Our kids unfortunately, due to more of my parenting than Sir’s, feel as though they can come in our room as if it was their own and roam around. I really need to show him and see what we could figure out. He is NOT handy so hiring a carpenter would probably be necessary. subMarie I love the link and will definitely share with Sir as well! The one box that we can hang the floggers is amazing! Love being able to ask for suggestions here and thank you!
      hislittlebunny

Little Bunny 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

After several discussions it seems Sir is leaning towards the gun safe. He thinks it will fit nicely behind the door area and asked me to “decorate” it so it blends into the closet better. Thank you all for the suggestions and help!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2019 subMrs™ MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | MARRIED D/S LIFESTYLE | JOURNEY FROM WIFE TO MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | FINDING DOMINANT HUSBAND

CONTACT US | subMrs™

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
TEST121

Forgot your details?