Positions Count?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jsbunny *Prema/JayDom 6 months ago.

• Author
     Mrs.T 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

Do you all find that the same toy on the same area can feel completely different depending on if you are standing, kneeling, bent over, laying down?

I am relatively new to pain play and this discovery is kind of surprising to me. I did not expect that a flogger would feel so different with my hands above my head than when I was bent over and my hands are on a desk.

What have your experiences been?

Veruca MOD/Mr. Cain 

Premium subMrs™

I find that depending on which toy Sir is using, that yes, different positions can feel differently. I wonder if it has something to do with the change of mindset that occurs when our position is changed. Standing makes me concentrate more that being strapped down on our spanking bench. Hands up or out means I have to focus on my balance more than hands down or behind my back…that is just my thinking on it, lol!

Smooches,
    V

moni 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

Yes, totally agree with V. My experiences are same especially with regards to standing and/or being tied standing with legs spread stretched barely touching floor. The focus so shifts from the pain of the area being impacted. Similarly when He holds the instruments He next plans to use on me in my mouth. Also when He has things to balance in my hands while He is using crop, flogger, etc

Lilla F/Mr.A 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

This has been on my mind a lot lately. Been thinking it was “only” connected to form of the day but I will have to pay more attention to the various positions.

Jsbunny *Prema/JayDom 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

For me it’s how the skin is pulled in different positions. No matter the implement, a smack on the ass standing is different than bent over and still different from laying down with ankles up over my head. Its different positions that change the tauntness of the skin and muscles. When my skin and muscles are loose, relaxed, I can settle in and take more, the impact doesn’t feel as much. If my skin is pulled tight, muscles tense, I feel the impact higher or more intensely. Of course mindset is always a factor too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2019 subMrs™ MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | MARRIED D/S LIFESTYLE | JOURNEY FROM WIFE TO MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | FINDING DOMINANT HUSBAND

CONTACT US | subMrs™

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
TEST121

Forgot your details?