Impact

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Fy nghariad 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     JulietRose 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

I am finding that some days I can take more and more and some days a simple spanking has me screaming yellow. Why is that? We always warm up before rough play. What makes my pain tolerance differ from day to day?

Bliss aka Mr. Grant’s muffin 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

Hi JR-great topic! In one word–EMOTIONS! I was just listening to a segment on my favorite public radio station talking about exactly this. A neuro-scientist from a prestigious university wrote a book about the mind-emotion-pain connection! The bottom line he proclaims is that Emotions and the hormones linked, control the intensity of the pain. You can pm me and I can give you the author and book name if you are really interested.
    He talks about a story of an Army Medic that got hit by grenade shrapnel and shot twice, and continued saving other soldiers not even realizing he was shot. A day later when he was in the hospital he yelled at the tech drawing his blood because of the pain! Very interesting stuff!

JulietRose 
      Participant

Registered subMrs™

Thanks for replying ladies. Bliss that makes perfect sense, if I think back on those days, I was moody. Hmmmm, now to figure out how to regulate that a bit. LR, alerting Sir prior to play is a great idea. I feel in my mind I can take more, but my body screams stop so we have to stop. Thankfully Sir can read my body, but I don’t want him to stop trusting me during play. He trusts me to communicate my needs, especially during intense play.

Anonymous

Hello Bliss I just want to comment about this line ” Army Medic that got hit by grenade shrapnel and shot twice, and continued saving other soldiers not even realizing he was shot. A day later when he was in the hospital he yelled at the tech drawing his blood because of the pain! Very interesting stuff!” The reason this soldier didn’t feel he was shot is because of an adrenaline rush (A surge of strength and energy brought on by a dangerous situation, by, or as if by, adrenaline and unconscious fear would cause an increase of adrenaline) and his focus on saving his buddies and himself. When adrenaline is high in your body you do not feel pain normally. Emotions and hormones do link together but in my opinion not for this statement. The reason the soldier felt the needle the next day as painful was because the rush of adrenaline in his brain and body cells was gone and his normal levels returned or were at below normal level because of the damage and impact his body received the day before. I am a masochist and I also have days that pain can affect me differently. It is a build up process in the brain, if Sir does hard impact on me and does it at least once a week my body biochemicals stay at a higher level where I can except it easier and want more. But if my Sir does not keep this a constant normal routine my biochemicals levels go back down. Now its like starting all over and I will feel the pain like it was the first time we ever did impact. A beginner will see the pain as external and something outside of themselves. As one becomes more experienced they can actually merge into the pain and become one with it; this is a mental process where you are not seeing the pain as something outside of yourself, it is hard to explain to someone that doesn’t understand that is why I did a post on a masochist. Some people also have higher thresholds of pain tolerance because not only does their body produce more biochemicals but it also produces them faster. This allows for the next stage where pain is converted to pleasure. Once my biochemicals have kicked in and the sensations are perceived as pleasurable, I can and have can orgasm without any stimulation beyond the pain (ie being flogged or whipped etc without sexual stimulation). When Sir does a session of heavy impact play I cry but my crying is part of the orgasmic pleasure and this doesn’t happen every time crying is such an intense release at the time of orgasm that you achieve a level of euphoria that is like none other. This release shuts down all my cognitive thought processes and quiets the mind; which in turn creates pleasure like none other and it bonds Sir and I closer than normal. Remember this is only my opinion.

JulietRose 
        Participant

Registered subMrs™

Great point! Life tends to get in the way of impact play and we don’t get to play as much as I would like. Is thee a way to keep your biochemical levels up without an extended play session? I would love to achieve this euphoria through impact play alone 😀

Veruca MOD/Mr. Cain 

Premium subMrs™

I would like to know that too! Life gets in the way sooooo often and then add the element of living with kids in the house makes it harder to really play hard.

Anonymous

JR I wish I could tell you yes to your question but your biochemical levels is a natural body reaction to lets say trying to protect it self. The same way if you were frightened, scared or surprised your body and mind react differently to protect you. I wish we could just flip a switch and have that high lovely feeling anytime of the day but it just doesn’t happen. You don’t need hours of impact play to hit subspace you just need to let go because everyone’s pain threshold is different. Also it can be achieved not by just being flogged, cropped but maybe by nipple play where pinching, twisting or pulling the nipples. Or someone having their pussy spanked, everyone’s body reacts differently to stimulation were you don’t need hours of play to reach this level. Remember it’s the mind that gets you there in my opinion.

littlerose 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

I have noticed this too. Most days i want nothing more than a good spanking, but some days that same thing will make my bottom lip tremble. i like to catch this when its happening, and makes sure to say something to Him immediately if i am feeling this way.

Veruca MOD/Mr. Cain 

Premium subMrs™

This makes so much sense…hormones and emotions play a huge role in everything else in our lives, why not this? I compare it to child birth…most of us cringe at a paper cut and period cramps, but our body and brain does tremendously awesome things when it comes to allowing us to handle, hands down, one of the most painful things ever. And not only do most women handle it and come through it like Amazonian bad asses, but then get tricked by our own emotions, into forgetting the pain and immediately wanting more babies! LOL!
    This thing that we need is the same….it hurts, but we still want more!

Bliss aka Mr. Grant’s muffin 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

LT-great post! You did a great job explaining the hormones/biochemicals. I’m a nurse and didn’t want to get too deep into the article. I was fascinated by the interview even given my understanding how powerful Adrenaline is! I would love to have that out of body experience you have and just have to get my Sir more comfortable with all this.

Kinkerbell 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

LT thank you for the post

That explaines my fly high, after a real hard spanking.

Regards
    KB

Veruca MOD/Mr. Cain 

Premium subMrs™

JR,
    I just experienced this last night for the first time, but with my nipple clamps! It totally threw Sir and I for a loop! I tried to stay calm and remember what was said here, but the yellow came so quick, it surprised me…just thought I would let you know you are not the only one that this happens to!

Hugs and Smooches,
    V

Kinkerbell 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

Veruca

May I ask what type of nipple clamps your Sir used ? If you like nipple play but hate the clamps I suggest the Japanese nipple stick, I don’t know if that is the right word for it. We just bought some lately but Chinese eating sticks with two rubber bands work as well?

Hugs bugs
    Kinkerbell

Veruca MOD/Mr. Cain 

Premium subMrs™

Thanks…I have alligator and needle, but it wasn’t the clamps, it was me. I love my nipple clamps. We learned that night to stay away from clamps when I’m ovulating. 😉

TheMrs 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

Sir & I played this afternoon. He pinched my nipples as hard as he could (a first for us), sometimes twisting & pulling too, while I was riding him. I went into a strange & wonderful “high.” At one w/ the pain & pleasure. I had about 3 Os, but they were like peaks of waves in a warm ocean of sensation- if that makes any sense? (Hard to explain). Almost like I was never NOT in an orgasmic state… I was “lost.” I think if things had gone longer, or more pain &/or a wand had been added- I would have lost consciousness. I think I was on the edge of subspace? Staying awake/alert & speaking/making sense for 5-10 minutes after was nearly impossible… I am one happy lady right now. We took it “easy” b/c of my head, but I went somewhere new & amazing today anyway- WOW! (: So grateful for this site! Much love to all who read this! <3

Anonymous

Subtastic TheMrs.! Pain and pleasure mixed is a magical combination to some of us. Sounds like you just relaxed and let yourself go with what you were feeling and had a magical trip during your ride.

Anonymous

Even with impact play, I find my mind wondering what’s next ect… How can I get my head out of the game (so to speak) and just feel. I am craving to one day truly reach that “sub space” but I think that I “think to much!” I love my nipple clamps as well. I bought one pair and they weren’t tight enough I bought a new kind and they are much better, but I have to keep tightening them cause my body adjusts, taking in the pain. I’ve tried close pins but felt they were too tight, at least to start with.

Anonymous

Rsweetie I don’t know if have tried this or not, but have your Sir blindfold you and talk to you during play (talk sweet and add some dirty) use a feather, ice, heat, or different implements (mix it up) so you focus on your Sir and feel of the different sensations. Don’t think! use your other senses and let go, listen to your Sir’s voice and focus on the contact against your skin and what it’s doing to you. I hope this helps.

Fy nghariad 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

Thanks so much for this conversation ladies! Lts Ad…thank you so much for the last bit of advice! I have been having trouble getting out of my head too. I’ve spent years using a submissive inner dialogue to bring me to orgasm. I apparently wanted a Dom/sub relationship long before I knew what they were. So now that I am trying to just absorb all of the new sensations, I distract myself. I will share your advice with my Sir. I think having him talk to me will help me live more in the moment. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2019 subMrs™ MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | MARRIED D/S LIFESTYLE | JOURNEY FROM WIFE TO MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | FINDING DOMINANT HUSBAND

CONTACT US | subMrs™

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Special Guest Live Video Chat | Red Phoenix - Erotic Author | Learn more

TEST121

Forgot your details?