The terms husDOM™, subMrs™, Little Kaninchen, Mr. Fox, LK, Fox and Hare, husDOM.com, littlekaninchen.com, submrs.com are used in connection with products, services, web sites, web pages, blogs, chats, instant messages, private messages, podcasts, video conference, social media accounts, texts, e-mail, online communities, trademarks and brands that are wholly owned and controlled by Tangled Wood, LLC.
This document will use the term Tangled Wood to include both the corporate entity Tangled Wood, LLC and the above enumerated products, products, services, web sites, web pages, blogs, chats, instant messages, private messages, podcasts, video conference, social media accounts, texts, e-mail, online communities, trademarks and brands.
At Tangled Wood we are trying to encourage and help guide new Dominants and submissives along their journeys into the D/s-M lifestyle. As a reader and contributor to the Tangled Wood communities, we expect you to offer quality comments and conversations that bring value to all of our readers.
To ensure our communities are buzzing with quality conversation and the integrity of our members is maintained, we reserve the right to, but undertake no duty to edit, not post (or later remove) any material that we find to be inappropriate. We are committed to making sure various points-of-view are represented in these conversations, and when commenting and conversing on community topics, participants are expected to:
D/s Etiquette – no Dominant is to make contact with or solicit any submissive, whether she is owned or not, including my Little Kaninchen.
Be respectful – do not insult, threaten, or abuse; do not use profanity, deception, or off-color remarks (or jokes); and do not post illegal content or another’s copyrighted work.
Be honest and engage – give us feedback about how we can make our community even better and offer accurate insights and informed responses when topics appeal to you.
Stay relevant – offer comments and feedback that contribute to quality conversation about the topic being discussed.
Be smart – do not reveal personal information about yourself or other members.
Be realistic – realize that no one within our communities are experts and that how they may represent themselves may not be who or what they really are. Their suggestions, advice or recommendations should be viewed as entertainment in nature.
Be courteous – while re-blogs, pingbacks and links to our communities are appreciated, we do not allow soliciting or advertising of any sort to include private messaging. POSTING ANY LINK to other websites, blogs, posts or articles is STRICTLY PROHIBITED,
For questions and support relevant to Tangled Wood contact:
Additionally, as a user of this community – contributor, reader, subscriber or commenter – we appreciate your participation and your point-of-view. Please understand that the comments and feedback posted within the community are not necessarily the position or opinion of Tangled Wood, or its employees or volunteers. Feedback and comments posted within the communities are solely the responsibility of the user, and although Tangled Wood reserves the right to, but undertakes no duty to, moderate the communities to ensure credible and appropriate content is posted, we are not responsible for the content that users post or how the content is interpreted by other readers.
Any use of the Service is void where prohibited. By accessing and using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you become a Member, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. Using the Service may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries. If you use the Service from outside of the United States, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the Website or Service.
Tangled Wood contains adult content and you must be at least 25 years of age to participate. You may not register on the website, blog, chat or its community unless you are at least 25 years old. By registering on the Web site, you are representing to us that you are at least 25 years old.
Parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you to limit access to online material that is harmful to minors.
Membership and Subscription.
You may register as a Member at no cost. As a Member, you may use some, but not all, of the features and services available within the Service. To access or use additional features and services, including the ability to communicate with other Members that are subscribers, you must become a paying subscriber to the Service. The subscription policies that are disclosed to you when you subscribe to the Service are a part of this Agreement. Absent special offers, you acknowledge and agree that if you are (i) not a subscriber, you will not be able to use all the features and services available within the Service, including communicating with other Members.
Term and Termination.
a) This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service and/or are a Member.
b) You may change or cancel your membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the “change/ cancel membership” or similar page on your Account Settings page. You may change or cancel your subscription at any time online by following the instructions on the Account Settings page. You may also cancel your membership by sending the Company written notice of cancellation to Tangled Wood, 690 S Highway 89, Suite 200, Box 12679 or by email notice of cancellation to email@example.com. If you cancel your membership via the Website, we may ask you to provide a reason for your cancellation. If you cancel your subscription, the Company requires a reasonable amount of time to process the action. If you cancel a subscription, you will enjoy subscription benefits until the end of your then-current subscription commitment, following which your subscription benefits will expire. However, in no event will you be eligible for a refund of any portion of the subscription fees paid for the then-current subscription commitment. If you paid for your subscription using a multi-payment option, you must make all payments even if you cancel your subscription prior to the end of your then existing subscription commitment period.
c) Canceling a subscription does not automatically cancel your membership. If you are a subscriber and you cancel your subscription but not your membership you will continue to be a Member in the Service and others may view your profile. If you cancel your membership, your profile will be removed, and other Members will not be able to view your profile.
d) The Company may terminate or suspend your subscription and/or membership in the Service at any time without notice if the Company believes that you have breached this Agreement. Upon such termination or suspension, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees and, if applicable, all unpaid subscription amounts and other fees you owe will immediately be due. The Company is not required to disclose, and may be prohibited by law from disclosing, the reason for the termination or suspension of your account.
e) After your membership or subscription is terminated for any reason, all terms of this Agreement survive such termination, and continue in full force and effect, except for any terms that by their nature expire or are fully satisfied.
Non-commercial Use by Members.
The Website and Service is for personal use only. Members may not use the Service in connection with any commercial endeavors, such as (i) advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services not offered by the Company or (ii) soliciting others to attend parties or other social functions, or networking, for commercial purposes. Users of the Website may not use any information obtained from the Service to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any other user without his or her prior explicit consent. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not use the Service or the Website for any purpose. The Company may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
In accordance with our standard practice we will review each refund request with 7 days of the refund request.
There is a 30 day 100% Money Back Guarantee on our membership sales. Any charges that occur for membership subscriptions after the initial 30 days of membership are non-refundable as the 30 days for testing the product has passed.
To request a refund simply contact us by one of these methods listed below and include the following information.
- Copy of your receipt
- Method of payment
- Reason for refund
We can be reached by contacting: Tangled Wood, LLC
Mail: Tangled Wood, LLC, 690 S Highway 89, Suite 200, Box 12679, Jackson, WY 83002
If you initiate a chargeback or otherwise reverse a payment made with your Payment Method, the Company may in its discretion terminate your account immediately. If the Company successfully disputes the reversal, and the reversed funds are returned, you are not entitled to a refund or to have your account or subscription reinstated.
No one acting on behalf of Tangled Wood will contact you outside of the supplied email address or through the community private messaging system.
All of our volunteers and employees are prohibited from soliciting or trying to facilitate a personal meeting with any member.
Aggregated Information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive).
We may share information, including personal information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting our website functionality.We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
You use Tangled Wood at your own risk. The material contained in Tangled Wood may contain inaccuracies and errors. Tangled Wood, LLC does not guarantee that the functional aspects of Tangled Wood will be uninterrupted, error-free or free of viruses or other harmful components. Tangled Wood, LLC assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to your computer or other equipment, or for any effects of viruses or other malware that may affect your computer or other property, related to your access to or use of Tangled Wood.
You take full responsibility for your use of the material on Tangled Wood. It is your responsibility to evaluate the material and make reasonable choices for yourself. Tangled Wood, LLC assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages occurring as a result of or in any way related to your exposure to or use of the content at Tangled Wood.
The information contained on this website is not intended to diagnose or tread any disease, illness or medical condition. If you think that you might have a mental health problem you should probably go to a doctor not a website.
Tangled Wood does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from any outside our direct control. We offer links to other web sites to you only as a convenience, and our inclusion of any link on this Web site does not imply endorsement of the linked-to web site. Your dealings with third parties accessed through this Web site, including payment and delivery of goods or services offered by such third parties, are solely between you and such third parties.
The words or phrases “husDOM™”, “subMrs™”, and “Little Kaninchen™” are trademarks of Tangled Wood, LLC. Nothing contained on Tangled Wood should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark without the written permission of Tangled Wood, LLC.
Our Copyright Policy
Tangled Wood, LLC owns the copyright to all material appearing on Tangled Wood. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express written permission from Tangled Wood, LLC is a violation of this copyright. Permission granted by e-mail from MrFox@husdom.com shall be presumed to satisfy this requirement for written permission.
By submitting content to Tangled Wood in any manner you are both certifying that you are the copyright owner of the material and assigning all you rights in such to Tangled Wood, LLC.
Tangled Wood, LLC respects the rights of copyright holders and complies with applicable copyright laws. If you believe that your work has been made accessible through Tangled Wood site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing Mr. Fox with the following information: the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, and a description of the infringing activity; a description of the location of the material that you claim is infringing; your name, address, telephone number, and email address; and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. Mr. Fox for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at the following address: MrFox@husdom.com.
Tangled Wood, LLC reserves the right to change or update these terms of service, or any other of our policies or practices, at any time without notice. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon posting to this website.
Tangled Wood’s Rules up close
The following rules are intended to be adhered to fundamentally as well as in spirit. If for any reason we feel that the spirit of the rule is being undermined we will take the appropriate action.
- No Dominant is to make contact with or solicit any submissive, whether she is owned or not, including my Little Kaninchen.
- No Dominant is allowed to engage in discussion regarding approaching or soliciting another Dominant’s submissive.
- Dominants must at all times behave in a gentlemanly manner and be respectful.
- submissives must always behave respectfully.
- husDOM.com is a Dominant only website. submissives can find a home at my Little Kaninchen’s community, www.submrs.com.
- www.submrs.com – subMrs.com is a submissive only website. Dominants can find a home at Mr Fox’s community, www.husDOM.com.
- All of the prohibited activities are prohibited within the entire dominion of our communities including any private communication, private messaging, private chats or any other form of private communications.
- Links; no matter how helpful the data may have been to a member along their personal journey, links to other websites are strictly prohibited from being placed anywhere on Tangled Wood. It is our belief that most links may be beneficial to other members but experience has proven to us that some links may deteriorate the integrity of our communities and our beliefs, therefore we have chosen to deny all links.
- Books, Articles and or other references and recommendations; Due to the quality and tone of some of the information written and or available on the internet today, we have taken the position to not allow any recommendations of this nature. Our experience has proven that the overwhelming amount of recommendations have been excellent. Unfortunately, we have also experienced some brutally offensive recommendations. We do not posses the resources to vet all of the recommendations. (Brand names of products are permitted)
- Absolutely NO SOLICITATION of any kind will be permitted on husDOM™, Little Kaninchen™, subMrs™, Fox and Hare, or Tangled Wood, LLC or any of it’s enterprises.
- There is to be no tolerance for bullying, sly remarks, racial slurs, insults, threats, making fun of, cursing, profanity, off-color remarks or verbal abuse of any kind
- No use of deception. This means to always be honest and do not lie or mislead others within the community. DO NOT misrepresent yourself or anything else.
- No community participation while under the influence of or impaired by drugs or alcohol.
- Be careful not to post another’s copyrighted work. The most common infringements to this rule is the written word and pictures, however, it includes all copyrighted work.
- No one under the age of 25 is permitted use of our websites or their communities.
- Any content that depicts, promotes, or encourages in any manner, any type of sexual relationship with a minor is prohibited.
- Any content that depicts, promotes, or encourages in any manner, any type of murder, snuff, necrophilia, cannibalism, zoophilia or bestiality is prohibited.
- It is prohibited to post, directly or indirectly, any personally identifying information about another member without their consent. Personally identifying information includes, but is not limited to, a person’s first name, last name, email address, profession, phone number, residential address and place of work.
- There is to be no discussion about politics, religion, or other controversial topics.
- It is prohibited to upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, private or public conversations between two or more members in any public forum.
- No one shall promote any type of hate towards any person or any group of people.
- No person or entity is to create a user account for a business, organization, website or event.
- The collection or storage of personal identifying information regarding member or members for commercial purposes or for unlawful purposes is prohibited.
- Members are not permitted to impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, Tangled Wood or any of its officers, employees, and volunteers; or otherwise falsely state or otherwise misrepresent their affiliation with any person or entity.
- It is prohibited to upload, post, email,otherwise transmit, or post links to any content that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party, or contributing to inducing or facilitating such infringement. This prohibition shall include, without limitation, the following forms of software piracy:
- Making available copyrighted software or other Content that has had the copyright protection removed.
- Making available serial numbers for software that can be used to illegally validate or register software.
- Making available tools that can be used for no purpose other than for “cracking” software or other copyrighted Content.
- Making available any software files for which the user does not own the copyright or have the legal right to make available.
- It is prohibited to upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any material that contains software viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the Products and Services of Tangled Wood.
- It is prohibited to use any automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, or the like to download data from or create and account on Tangled Wood.
- It is prohibited to create and maintain a Tangled Wood profile that stores or hosts content for remote loading by other web pages. (For example, you cannot create a profile, post pictures to the profile, and have other web pages call Tangled Wood profile to retrieve those pictures.)
- It is prohibited to create a new after your account or access has been terminated by Tangled Wood.
- It is prohibited to upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any material, or act in any manner that is offensive to the Tangled Wood community or the spirit of these Terms and Conditions.