Sadist Sub??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Veruca MOD/Mr. Cain 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Minx prema 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

Ok Subbies… Here’s a question for you all…. Any of you Sadists and enjoy giving good pain? If so, how do you fulfill this desire as a sub?

Veruca MOD/Mr. Cain 

Premium subMrs™

Hey Minx!
    I didn’t want you to feel like you are being ignored!
    I will say that a loooong time ago, way before I ever met Sir, I guess people could’ve said that I had a little sadist side to me…but honestly, I don’t think I was truly a sadist rather than at the time (gosh, I must’ve been 18-19) the idea of BDSM was very exciting as a whole. That was a long time ago in a land far, far away! Excuse the nerd joke…lol

As Sir and I entered and explored our dynamic and BDSM TOGETHER, I don’t feel anything resembling sadist tendencies. I love being the receiver of the pain and it really, really gets my “juices” flowing! I know I am a masochist and maybe the previous experiences were just adolescent fun and exploring new forms of sexuality.

Sorry if I am not really answering your question!

Smooches,
    V

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2019 subMrs™ MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | MARRIED D/S LIFESTYLE | JOURNEY FROM WIFE TO MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | FINDING DOMINANT HUSBAND

CONTACT US | subMrs™

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

RESCHEDULED ! Premium Member Live Video Chat | June 25, 9pm Eastern | Kneel What Do You Feel Submissive Challenge Results Learn more

TEST121

Forgot your details?