Rush

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bratty 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
     Veruca MOD/Mr. Cain 

Premium subMrs™

It is hard to articulate my growing desire for mixing pain with pleasure. There are so many sensations and emotions involved. Simply put, it’s a rush. The adrenaline coursing though my body, causing me to quiver. To feel the strength and confidence flow from Sir. To feel his power over me. The pain clears my mind, forces me to focus. The sting bites and then I can feel the pulsing in the area that Sir was just paying attention too. I can feel the blood flowing through me, engorging my extremities. It bites again and rocks me over and over. I focus on standing it, on feeling it and enduring it. It wakes my body like nothing else, priming it in a way that I haven’t found anywhere else. The best part is…this is only the beginning and there is so much more to look forward to.

bratty 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

Yes!! Lately my Sir has been engaging in mostly vanilla activities in the bedroom, and it leaves me feeling so disappointed and frustrated. I am no longer THAT person any longer. I crave and actually need the domination/control/pain in order to feel satisfaction. At some point, when Sir is not so stressed and exhausted, we will need to discuss this. But right now it’s too delicate a topic to talk about until his schedule slows down.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2019 subMrs™ MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | MARRIED D/S LIFESTYLE | JOURNEY FROM WIFE TO MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | FINDING DOMINANT HUSBAND

CONTACT US | subMrs™

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Special Guest Live Video Chat | Red Phoenix - Erotic Author | Learn more

TEST121

Forgot your details?