Question, questions, questions…..

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     star *Prema/SirJustin 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

From my journal entry today. And no, no answers have been found. But maybe some of you have the same questions? So here goes…:
    I’m scared that all my fantasies include more extreme acts. Will they every come true? Would I enjoy it if they did? Would Sir enjoy it? Would my thoughts sicken him? Would it just leave me wanting more? Would we always know the safety limits? Is this really me? Or is it just who I THINK this has led me to be? Is this really him? Will his intensity continue to grow too? The thought of him as a Sadist makes me instantly burn with desire, but I don’t want that to be the reason he acts on it. If it’s not his true calling, I don’t want it. If it is…how did I get this lucky? It sure seems like he’s enjoying himself and keeps introducing things I’ve only read of in rather intense books and they’re books that he’s never read himself…That must mean this is real, right? Will we wake up one day and all of this will be gone? Or will I wake up one day with small cut paths on my skin and smile in utter love and contentment?
    So many questions…
    star

Anonymous
    Registered subMrs™

Dear Star,

Thank you for sharing your journal. I think many submissives, myself included, can relate to your post. The questions you are asking yourself are quite thought-provoking. From what you have described it seems like your Sir and yourself are on the same page to me. This beautiful dynamic is as real as it gets. Perhaps our fantasies grow and develop over time and experience? I respect how honest you are with yourself. That is my take away Star, to be true to yourself.

Warm regards,
    Belle

star *Prema/SirJustin 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

Belle,
    Thank you for your encouraging words. Sharing my thoughts and writings really seems to help me process things, so thank you for reading and replying. I’m glad we’re all on this submissive journey together. The subport is truly amazing.

star

Anonymous

Star,

Thank you for sharing this with us! Very thought provoking questions.

Luna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2019 subMrs™ MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | MARRIED D/S LIFESTYLE | JOURNEY FROM WIFE TO MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | FINDING DOMINANT HUSBAND

CONTACT US | subMrs™

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

RESCHEDULED ! Premium Member Live Video Chat | June 25, 9pm Eastern | Kneel What Do You Feel Submissive Challenge Results Learn more

TEST121

Forgot your details?