New toy suggestion please

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  subMarie *AMB/Sir Ed 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     ThatGirl 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

Hey guys! We are still new in our D/s-M and are going to be shopping tomorrow (insert huge happy face here). We are picking up a blindfold and possibly a new dildo (mine started cracking/tearing so it needs replaced) however we are going to look into our first BDSM toy. I’m looking for suggestions on what would be best for beginners. My mind goes right to a flogger or nipple clamps but maybe that’s not a good first step? I love being spanked. we already have vibrators and dildos, we have a buttplug (haven’t used yet though). I’m just looking for y’alls opinions on a good “first” toy. Thanks subbies.

elskling*Prema/Norseman 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

Hi ThatGirl,

What fun! Our first ‘implements’ were all spanking tools (I have a ‘serious’ Sir. He likes “tools” not “toys” lol). The first non-spanking toy we used was the butt plug then the blindfold. The rest came later.

I would say for me I wanted the toys that made me salivate and since I started out being very anally oriented that was the first place to start. My Sir liked the blindfold and I got very used to it. We didn’t start with clips until many years into bdsm and it was only when I had a burning need for rough nipple play which just came one day.

Our D/s-m and any bdsm play evolved over the years. I love it because each new thing is very special to us and very exciting. We savor the bdsm. For us it’s a strong spice. D/s is our main 24-7 dynamic.

Nice to see you here
    warmly

elskling

elskling*Prema/Norseman 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

Hi ThatGirl,

What fun! Our first ‘implements’ were all spanking tools (I have a ‘serious’ Sir. He likes “tools” not “toys” lol). The first non-spanking toy we used was the butt plug then the blindfold. The rest came later.

I would say for me I wanted the toys that made me salivate and since I started out being very anally oriented that was the first place to start. My Sir liked the blindfold and I got very used to it. We didn’t start with clips until many years into bdsm and it was only when I had a burning need for rough nipple play which just came one day.

Our D/s-m and any bdsm play evolved over the years. I love it because each new thing is very special to us and very exciting. We savor the bdsm. For us it’s a strong spice. D/s is our main 24-7 dynamic.

Nice to see you here
    warmly

elskling

i.am.His *Prema/ SiM 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

Hi Thatgirl

Ooh I love my impact toys. We have a flogger, a leather paddle and you can’t forget the crop. Nipple clamps are sooo much fun too!!! You can’t go wrong, relax and have FUN

Bye I.am.His

Sweetpea *Prema 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

Our first impact toy was a crop. I LOVE the crop. Depending on how much impact you are comfortable with a leather strap is my favorite. We also learned quickly that places that sell horse tack are the best to buy crops and straps. Better quality for less cost. Our first crop was from a “Toy” store and worked fine. We broke it quickly. We got a nice leather riding crop for a 1/3 of the price from our local tack shop and have gotten better results and better wear and tear. We got our leather strap there too. Have fun!!

Anonymous
    Registered subMrs™

woo hoo girl! sounds like you guys are on fire in your D/s dynamic! I love trying new toys too and even better when you find a great place to buy them, bravo!

subMarie *AMB/Sir Ed 

Premium subMrs™

ThatGirl,

What did you end up getting? Do you like it? Crops, Floggers and Whips are some of my favorite things. 🙂 I just gifted my Sir a new custom Dragon’s Tongue Whip. I am hoping we get to play with it a bit this weekend! EEECK!!!

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2019 subMrs™ MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | MARRIED D/S LIFESTYLE | JOURNEY FROM WIFE TO MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | FINDING DOMINANT HUSBAND

CONTACT US | subMrs™

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
TEST121

Forgot your details?