After Care Suggestions

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Angie 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Honey Bee/Bee Keeper 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

Hi Subbies!!

Sir and I are having alot of fun and progressing to needing after cream for after playing. I have read online to use aloe and have looked at a ton of websites that sell stuff for after impact play but the reviews are conflicting. Does anyone have a favorite they would be willing to share??

Thanks

HB

Honey Bee/Bee Keeper 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

Thank you Morning Glory…it helps alot!

Veruca MOD/Mr. Cain 

Premium subMrs™

Hello! I like to use Arica gel…in the stores, I found one called “Arnicare”. It soothes, feels good going on and dries quickly because it is a gel.

Alanssubwife 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

I wear my bruises proudly and kind of get a little turned on when looking at them the following day and remembering how I received them, however sir feels bad the next day and wants to ease up on me to not leave them. I find myself fighting and pulling on the ropes to help leave a bruise. Is this weird or just me? And how do I ask my sir to hold me down tighter so I can wear my bruises with pride.

Angie 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

I have an arnica lotion with chestnut essences in it that Sir uses on my skin but I am one that relishes in the delight of the pretty colors of my bruises… I rarely bruise from play any more, we think that something with medication caused my phsyiology to alter.. no more bruises unless Sir kicks up S|M play.

Mrs.T 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

I was literally just thinking about this. I am wearing plenty of marks today, which I love but last night Master wanted to soothe my skin and we literally had nothing. He attempted ice, which was a horrible sensation I don’t recommend it. Then he just lay beside me and stroked my hair since we had nothing to use.

I think I get small abrasions, so I don’t think I could use the arcana stuff. I am thinking I might try some coconut oil? But am unsure how that would be with micro abrasions on the skin.

Mrs.T 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

Thanks for the follow up MG, I use coconut oil for everything. It is awesome stuff. Glad to know I can use it on my play areas too!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2019 subMrs™ MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | MARRIED D/S LIFESTYLE | JOURNEY FROM WIFE TO MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | FINDING DOMINANT HUSBAND

CONTACT US | subMrs™

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

RESCHEDULED ! Premium Member Live Video Chat | June 25, 9pm Eastern | Kneel What Do You Feel Submissive Challenge Results Learn more

TEST121

Forgot your details?