After Care Suggestions
- May 3, 2017 at 2:09 pm #27040Honey Bee/Bee KeeperParticipantPremium subMrs™
Sir and I are having alot of fun and progressing to needing after cream for after playing. I have read online to use aloe and have looked at a ton of websites that sell stuff for after impact play but the reviews are conflicting. Does anyone have a favorite they would be willing to share??
- May 4, 2017 at 4:59 pm #27043Honey Bee/Bee KeeperParticipantPremium subMrs™
Thank you Morning Glory…it helps alot!
- June 1, 2017 at 9:25 am #27253Veruca MOD/Mr. CainModeratorPremium subMrs™
Hello! I like to use Arica gel…in the stores, I found one called “Arnicare”. It soothes, feels good going on and dries quickly because it is a gel.
- January 27, 2018 at 2:02 am #29190AlanssubwifeParticipantRegistered subMrs™
I wear my bruises proudly and kind of get a little turned on when looking at them the following day and remembering how I received them, however sir feels bad the next day and wants to ease up on me to not leave them. I find myself fighting and pulling on the ropes to help leave a bruise. Is this weird or just me? And how do I ask my sir to hold me down tighter so I can wear my bruises with pride.
- February 8, 2019 at 4:07 pm #31749AngieParticipantRegistered subMrs™
I have an arnica lotion with chestnut essences in it that Sir uses on my skin but I am one that relishes in the delight of the pretty colors of my bruises… I rarely bruise from play any more, we think that something with medication caused my phsyiology to alter.. no more bruises unless Sir kicks up S|M play.
- May 5, 2017 at 1:48 pm #27062Mrs.TParticipantRegistered subMrs™
I was literally just thinking about this. I am wearing plenty of marks today, which I love but last night Master wanted to soothe my skin and we literally had nothing. He attempted ice, which was a horrible sensation I don’t recommend it. Then he just lay beside me and stroked my hair since we had nothing to use.
I think I get small abrasions, so I don’t think I could use the arcana stuff. I am thinking I might try some coconut oil? But am unsure how that would be with micro abrasions on the skin.
- May 7, 2017 at 11:57 am #27071Mrs.TParticipantRegistered subMrs™
Thanks for the follow up MG, I use coconut oil for everything. It is awesome stuff. Glad to know I can use it on my play areas too!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.