The Stuffie Plan

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MyLittle 2 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author
     Kanna ᎤᏍᏗ 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

After several of you had talked about your stuffies, I got to thinking… As many of you know, my Daddy works out of town most weeks and is home on the weekends. I have struggled my whole life with insomnia only reciently finding relief because of our Downtime ritual. Even if nothing sexual happens after, just the process of Daddy stroking my face and hair while he talks soothingly to me quiets my mind and focuses my thoughts on him, his touch, his words and just being his. I have been sleeping with a shirt that he has worn but isn’t yuck yet. So I thought about the stuffies he got me when we were dating, little kissing bears. If he snuggled one bear and I snuggled the other, I figured he would probably just laugh to himself and shake his head but not snuggle one of the bears. To my surprise, he tucked the girl bear (as I had the boy bear) under his neck. He hasn’t gone out of town yet this week but he usually has a room to himself so he can do paperwork. So, when he does go out of town this week he should be able to snuggle the girl bear under his neck until she smells like him, then we’ll trade. 😀 I was so excited that I had to share and I knew you all would understand. I included a pic of them if you didn’t see them on my update.

Attachments:
     NymphKitten 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

Yay! That’s so awesome. I’m glad that your Daddy understood and got right onboard with the plan.

I also wanted to share one thing that helps me when my Daddy is not in bed. I tuck pillows against my back so I feel like there is another body in bed and it helps to calm me down. Even when my Daddy is home if he’s not in bed he’ll tuck the pillows against me and it helps me get back to sleeps.

Hisgirl*AMB/GH 
      Participant

Premium subMrs™

NymphKitten,
      I love that idea. I usually don’t have to be apart from Master but sometimes I go out of town o this idea will be a great help! Thank you 🙂

Hisgirl*AMB/GH 
      Participant

Premium subMrs™

NymphKitten,
      I love that idea. I usually don’t have to be apart from Master but sometimes I go out of town so this idea will be a great help! Thank you 🙂

Kanna ᎤᏍᏗ 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

That’s a great idea! We’d need to get more pillows. Daddy doesn’t use pillows, I use them all. Hehehe!

Hisgirl*AMB/GH 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

Kanna,
    That is soooo sweet! Just knowing that he has one of the kissing bears with him will probably help you! Thank you for sharing 🙂

NymphKitten 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

So glad you guys like my pillow trick! I hope it works for you.

Daddys bbg/Reule 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

That’s so sweet, Kanna. Hugs 🤗

Kanna ᎤᏍᏗ 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

So, I told Daddy last night during downtime that the “kissy bears” needed names. He said “Dick” and “Pussy”. Silly man! Hehehe! So I guess until we have something better… He DID take “Pussy bear” with him today when he left for Vail! My little subbie heart is so happy knowing that Daddy has her and I have “Little Dick bear”, he’s good company while Daddy’s gone.

Daddys bbg/Reule 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

I love their names. The way you said them made them cute and adorable 💕

Kanna ᎤᏍᏗ 
    Participant

Registered subMrs™

Thank you Daddys bbg! I don’t mind the vulgarity of the names as long as they can be cute too. Hehehe! In fact, I think I’ll keep Little Dick Bear with me today while I attempt to be in charge.

MyLittle 
    Participant

Premium subMrs™

Kanna I think that’s such a great idea!
    My Lord has always bought me stuffies and on the rare occasion that I have to sleep without him I need my huge Pooh and his T-shirt and pillow. 🤗🤗 I like the names 😂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2019 subMrs™ MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | MARRIED D/S LIFESTYLE | JOURNEY FROM WIFE TO MARRIED SUBMISSIVE | FINDING DOMINANT HUSBAND

CONTACT US | subMrs™

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
TEST121

Forgot your details?