National Cookie Day | December Twisted Holiday
Who else but The Cookie Monster would first proclaimed his own National Cookie Day in the 1980. Then in 1987, Matt Nader of the Blue Chip Cookie Company, San Francisco created Cookie Day, celebrating it on December 4th.
This December I wanted to Twist the holiday. A cookie is usually described as a sweet treat that is typically round and flat. But for our Twisted Holiday let’s use the slang terms for cookie, Vagina or Clitorus … or even just meaning to have sex. We can combine the two just like chocolate chip and oatmeal. Today’s celebration calls for us to have sex using our vagina, or specifically using the clitorus to orgasm for our Sirs. Let’s make plans ahead with our Sir’s to celebrate this holiday. You may want to prime him with making him his favorite cookies first!
What’s your favorite cookie? What’s your Sir’s favorite cookie?
Let’s talk about that today in the community sub radio chat room!
Some Interesting Cookie Facts:
- The English word “cookie” originally came from the Dutch word koekie, meaning “little cake.”
- The cookie first appears in Persia in the 7th century, soon after the use of sugar became common in the region.
- Cookies came to the Americas in the 17th century. The most popular cookies were the macaroons and gingerbread cookies.
- In English-speaking countries besides North America, the most common word for cookie is “biscuit.”
- Cookies are classified into different categories:
Bar cookies – Drop cookies – Filled cookies
Molded cookies – No bake cookies
Pressed cookies – Refrigerator cookies
Rolled cookies – Sandwich cookies
Make sure to get your cookies tonight …. ENJOY!